Why you should book your horse riding holidays in 2020
For many of you, the coronavirus might have changed your plans, as many have been forced to cancel or postpone their travel holidays. In the meantime, you are forced into quarantine. If you are one of the lucky ones, you may have a horse in your backyard, hence, it means more time with your four legged friend. But, what can you do now? Well, soon this will be over. Thus, it should not stop you from booking your holidays. There are 4 reasons why you should book your holidays sooner rather than later.
- Book now and avoid disappointment. We are expecting that after 2020, our popular destinations will be sold out as many travellers had to postpone their trips in 2020 to either later in 2020 or 2021. All the rides have a maximum number that varies between 8 and 12. Hence, only a limited number of riders are allowed. So, we strongly advise you to guarantee your spot now to avoid disappointment in 2021. While many of the tour operators have closed for a while, we are still taking bookings for later this year and next year.
- Book your trip to 2021 to support equestrian tourism. When you book now in 2020, you only need to pay 20% deposit and you can pay the remaining balance closer to the ride. Patricia Bakker, an Equestrian travel agent from the Netherlands said the following:”The best thing you can do is book a horse riding holiday, postpone your horse riding holiday or purchase a voucher for a horse riding holiday. Then you can really help the horses, the guides, grooms and owners. And still have an Equestrian Adventure to look forward to.” When booking your horse riding holiday, please check with your Equestrian agency on the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Protect your mental health during quarantine. Booking a horse riding adventure now, gives you something to look forward to. Although the coronavirus has stopped us from carrying on with our normal lives, it should not stop us from dreaming. Just remember that it will not last forever.
- Secure the best price now. Booking now, you are certain to pay this year’s price. Some operators might increase their price in 2021.
- If you still have questions, feel free to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org